PAPADOSIO NYE 2021/22
December 30 & 31, 2021 at The Bluestone
with Random Rab, Dizgo
583 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43215
Doors at 7:00PM, Show at 8:00PM
2. Please print off your barcoded ticket or have it ready on your phone screen to redeem at entry. Ticket purchasers will get a confirmation email sent to them automatically upon purchase. Contact email@example.com for assistance.
3. In the event that the event is either canceled or postponed, we will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting. While we regret the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur.
4. The holder of the ticket assumes all risks and dangers pertaining to the event for which the ticket is issued. The venue, the event organizers, and software providers can not be held responsible or liable for injuries, illness, loss, or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
5. Refunds on tickets purchased are only made for an event that has been canceled entirely. Times, dates, locations, performers, and event details are all subject to change. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded, not the service fees or order processing fees.COVID-19 Waiver:
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.I further acknowledge that the venue and all other parties involved have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that the venue and all other parties involved can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, festival staff, and other festival concert patrons.
I voluntarily seek services provided by the venue and all other parties involved and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending the event.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and have not yet been cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold the venue, the performing artists, the event promoters, and all other parties involved, harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the event, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from the venue and all other parties involved. I understand that this release discharges the venue and all other parties involved from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the festival with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from the venue and all other parties. This liability waiver and release extend to the venue’s partners and employees. By checking this box, I agree that anyone who accompanies me to this event is also agreeing to this waiver.
This ticket is a revocable license and may be taken up and admission refused upon refunding the purchase price appearing hereon and is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Holder of this ticket (“Holder”) voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the game or event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during, or after same, including, but not limited to, contracting, and/or spreading the COVID-19 virus, and agrees that the organization, venue, presenter, agents, participants, or players are not responsible or liable for any injuries, sickness, or death resulting from such causes. Holder acknowledges that the COVID-19 pandemic remains a threat to individual and public health, COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease transmitted through human contact and respiratory droplets (including through the air and via common surfaces) and it is possible that Holder may contract COVID-19 while at the game or event for which this ticket is issued. Holder agrees by use of this ticket not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the game or event to which this ticket is issued. Breach of the foregoing will automatically terminate this license. Holder agrees that the license comprised by this ticket may be removed and Holder may be ejected from the game or event for which this ticket is issued in the event that Holder violates any law, ordinance, or venue regulation. Holder grants permission to the organization sponsoring the game or event for which this ticket is issued to utilize Holder’s image or likeness in connection with any video or other transmission or reproduction of the event to which this ticket relates.