WCLT T-100 Presents
Aaron Lewis and the Stateliners
with Tyler Booth
North to Nashville & Bim Strawser
Live in Columbus Ohio
July 2, 2022 4 PM
Things to Know! July 2, 2022 The Bluestone Parking lot party
The gate opens at 4 PM music will start at 5 PM
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR BUSINESS AND LIVE MUSIC!!
- PARKING IS AVAILABLE ALL AROUND THE VENUE. OUR PARKING IS BEING USED FOR THE SHOW BUT MANY LOTS WILL BE OPEN AROUND US.
- THE ENTRANCE TO THE SHOW IS ON THE WEST SIDE OF OUR LOT. PLEASE REVIEW THE MAP.
- ALL patrons must have a valid ticket to enter. We only guarantee tickets bought through our Eventbrite site. Tickets bought through 3rd party sites are not guaranteed.
- All patrons must receive a WRISTBAND to enter and stay on the grounds. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR WRISTBAND.
- Veterans and first responders that wish to view the concert from the VIP area must receive a VIP wristband when they enter. A valid I.D. will be required to show proof of service. We value our veterans and ask that the space is used for them and them only.
- All patrons that purchase alcohol must have a valid I.D. no exception
- Credit cards and debit cards will be accepted. NO ATM will be on site
- Lawn chairs are allowed but will be searched. Please remove them from any coverings when entering.
- The show is rain or shine and will only be stopped if lightning is close. If the show is stopped, We will make every effort to resume the show.
- The Bluestone will be open to all that have a wristband. We will have tables and chairs to relax and cool off! You are welcome to purchase alcoholic drinks inside the Bluestone and bring them to the concert area. Miller Lite, Coors Light, and Truly canned drinks will be available in the concert area. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
- We will not tolerate fighting of any kind! We are here to celebrate Independence Day and have fun. We have the right to remove any problems and we will do so without a refund. HAVE FUN AND PLEASE RESPECT YOUR NEIGHBORS!
- What can’t I bring to a show with me?
For the safety of both concert patrons and our staff, we do not allow the following items:
- Oversized bags or backpacks of any kind
- Outside food, drink, bottles or cans
- Coolers or umbrellas
- Recording devices, go-pros, selfie sticks, drones, phone stabilizers
- Fireworks, candles, laser pointers, incendiary devices
- Inline skates, skateboards, bicycles, razer scooters, helmets
- Pets (exceptions for service dogs, etc…)
- Any form of weapon, including knives, tasers, mace or pepper spray
- Anything with spikes/studs on them (shoes, bracelets, rings, clothing)
- Strollers, car seats
- iPads and other tablets (with camera capabilities)
- Musical instruments and promotional materials (flyers, CDs, stickers)
- Inflatables, signs, banners
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Our show is a general admission standing room only EVENT, which means that there is no assigned seating if there’s seating at all.. If you require ADA-accessible seating for our show, a member of our Guest Services staff can help accommodate your needs when you arrive.
- Can I bring a camera, video camera, or recording device?
The camera policy is set by the artist. Generally, the rule is that no professional cameras or recording devices of any kind are allowed. Many artists will allow you to bring a disposable or small digital camera. If you have a question about the camera policy for the show, please contact us.
- Does my child need a ticket to get in?
Yes. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket unless otherwise posted.
- What time is the show?
The time listed on your ticket is the time that the doors will open for the show. Live music will usually start about an hour after the doors open, but that’s always subject to change. Also, we don’t usually know the set times, that’s up to the bands to decide.
Country Music’s Aaron Lewis comes to the parking lot of The Bluestone at 583 East Broad Street Columbus, Ohio July 2, 2022. Tickets for the events will go on sale Friday, February 4th at 10 AM. Aaron Lewis has played The Bluestone many times since 2012. This show is expected to sell out quickly like years before. The larger crowd, outdoors with food and brew. Come celebrate Independence day with Aaron Lewis and more artists to be announced. A day of fun, patriotism, and most of all Music!
Aaron Lewis grew up in Springfield, Vermont, listening to his grandparents’ country 8-tracks. Those roots inspired the multi-platinum frontman and founder of Staind to return to his origins and since has quietly made an impact on country music without flexing to let everyone know what a big deal he is. With a decade invested in a genre that’s seen him record with George Jones, Charlie Daniels, Vince Gill, Alison Krauss, Mickey Raphael, the Cox Family, Ben Haggard, Dan Tyminski, and producer Buddy Cannon, he has claimed two #1 Billboard Country Album debuts for his albums Town Line and Sinner. Lewis’ single “Am I The Only One,” debuted on Billboard’s #1 Hot Country Song,” only the time a debut has topped the chart since 1958. The hard-touring, workingman’s star’s latest album Frayed at Both Ends was released in January of 2022, his most personal and unplugged work.