Tickets to your hometown music venue. The OFFICAL BLUESTONE TICKET BOX OFFICE for Columbus Ohio Concerts.
Get Tickets to The Bluestone and never miss your favorite artist again. Tickets From country and electronic to R&B and hip hop. THE Bluestone brings quality entertainment to the stage every time. We’re working hard to bring you the best music and special events in Columbus, Ohio. Keep an eye on our tickets and events calendar and check back often for concert updates. Just click on an event to purchase tickets.
Buying tickets on the Eventbrite app is quick and simple. Register for event with just a few taps, and you’ll receive a confirmation email when your order is completed successfully.
Please note: You may view some events on the app that are not ticketed by Eventbrite. The ticket purchase flows for those events may differ from the description below.
Eventbrite takes the security and privacy of your billing information seriously. All online payments are processed over a secure connection using a PCI-compliant gateway. If you prefer an offline transaction, learn how to buy tickets without using a credit card.
Tickets to The Bluestone
IGNYTE EVENTS presents: DOWNLINK and DIESELBOY at The Bluestone on Saturday, March 14th.
Lettuce LIVE at The Bluestone on Friday, October 5th, 2018!
*Opening Artist: Break Science
*Doors for the show will open at 8PM
Tickets On-Sale Friday, August 10th @ 10:00AM!
2. Please print out your Print-at-Home tickets. They will be scanned at the front entrance of the festival. Tickets are transferable from person to person.
3. In the event that the festival is either cancelled or postponed, we will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting. While we regret the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur.
4. The holder of the ticket assumes all risks and danger pertaining to the event for which the ticket is issued. CincyTicket, the venues, and the event organizers cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
5. All patrons purchasing tickets must do so in the light of the above limitations.
6. Refunds on tickets purchased are only made for an event that has been cancelled entirely. Times, dates, locations, performers, and event details are all subject to change. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded, not the service fees or order processing fees.