Tickets to your hometown music venue. The OFFICAL BLUESTONE TICKET BOX OFFICE for Columbus Ohio Concerts.
Get Tickets to The Bluestone and never miss your favorite artist again. Tickets From country and electronic to R&B and hip hop. THE Bluestone brings quality entertainment to the stage every time. We’re working hard to bring you the best music and special events in Columbus, Ohio. Keep an eye on our tickets and events calendar and check back often for concert updates. Just click on an event to purchase tickets.
Buying tickets on the Eventbrite app is quick and simple. Register for event with just a few taps, and you’ll receive a confirmation email when your order is completed successfully.
Please note: You may view some events on the app that are not ticketed by Eventbrite. The ticket purchase flows for those events may differ from the description below.
Eventbrite takes the security and privacy of your billing information seriously. All online payments are processed over a secure connection using a PCI-compliant gateway. If you prefer an offline transaction, learn how to buy tickets without using a credit card.
Tickets to The Bluestone
Eli Young Band Live at Westland Drive-In
Saturday October 3rd
*EACH PASS INCLUDE ADMISSION FOR UP TO (4) PERSONS PER VEHICLE*
Each vehicle is permitted to bring up to (6) persons. Single Person Add-On tickets are required for persons in vehicles that will be carrying more than (4) people. Vehicles with more than (4) persons MUST be from the same household, and vehicles with more than (4) seats must have enough legal seats and seatbelts for everyone in the vehicle.
All spots are FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED within the section of the pass you purchased. There are no reserved spots within each section.
Prime Social Group has taken enhanced health and safety measures for both our guests and employees. You and your guests must follow all event related policies and posted instructions while visiting our venue. Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you and your guests will not be exposed during your visit but we have taken reasonable measures to help limit potential exposure. By visiting our event, you and your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
* Parking spaces will be outlined and striped at 15 feet x 20 feet and
staggered six feet apart from the next adjacent parking space.
* Markings or signage to indicate social distancing in lines throughout the venue.
* Signage displaying COVID-19 best practices and regulations will be
posted throughout the venue.
* Employees will wear masks or face coverings and follow COVID-19
* Guests are required to conduct self-screening before each event and are encouraged to stay home if they show symptoms.
* Cloth masks or face coverings are required for all guests except those
guests covered by the exceptions listed by the Ohio Department of Health.
* To limit contact and alleviate the need to leave the designated parking
space, one trash bag will be provided to each vehicle upon entry.
* Use of an FM Transmitter to transmit sound to the vehicle, alleviating the
urge to leave the parking space.
* Use of a mobile phone app to order and deliver concessions and event merchandise.
* Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the venue.
* Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized hourly.
* On-site medical staff and a medical tent.
* A COVID-19 testing site is available less than two miles away from
Get more info, read our FAQ, and see the full schedule of drive-in events at WestlandDriveIn.com