December 4, 2021 at The Bluestone
583 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43215
Doors at 7:00PM, Show at 8:00PM
$22 advance, $25 day of show
2. Please print off your barcoded ticket or have it ready on your phone screen to redeem at entry. Ticket purchasers will get a confirmation email sent to themautomatically upon purchase. Contact email@example.com for assistance.
3. In the event that the event is either cancelled or postponed, we will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting. While we regret theinconvenience caused by these circumstances, we cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur.
4. The holder of the ticket assumes all risks and danger pertaining to the event forwhich the ticket is issued. The venue, the event organizers, and software providerscannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, illness, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
5. Refunds on tickets purchased are only made for an event that has been cancelledentirely. Times, dates, locations, performers, and event details are all subject tochange. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket isrefunded, not the service fees or order processing fees.COVID-19 Waiver:
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDCand many other public health authorities still recommend practicing socialdistancing.
I further acknowledge that the venue and all other parties involved has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that the venue and all other parties involved, can no guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence ofmyself and others, including, but not limited to, festival staff, and other festival concert patrons.
I voluntarily seek services provided by the venue and all other parties involved and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending the event.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain,headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America inthe last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold the venue, the performing artists, the event promoters, and all other parties involved, harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of theevent, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from the venue and all other parties involved. I understand that this releasedischarges the venue and all other parties involved from any liability or claim that I,my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the festival with respectto any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that mayarise from, or in connection to, any services received from the venue and all otherparties. This liability waiver and release extends to venue’s partners and employees.By checking this box, I agree that anyone who accompanies me to this event is alsoagreeing to this waiver